Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Is there an online site where I can buy customized square stickers that exactly fit a scrabble tile?

A scrabble tile size is .75" x .83"

I would like to put my own picture and design on the stickerIs there an online site where I can buy customized square stickers that exactly fit a scrabble tile?
http://www.thefind.com/search?query=scrabble+tile+stickers



search google..."scrabble tile stickers"
Check local/online printers. The bigger printers can make custom stickers for you that you upload (the layout) to them.



Due to the size though, they may require a large order. May not be economically feasible for you...But if you search around, I'm sure you can find someone who will do a small order for you.



How much they charge...is another story.Is there an online site where I can buy customized square stickers that exactly fit a scrabble tile?
Yes but you may not be able to get a word in edge ways.Is there an online site where I can buy customized square stickers that exactly fit a scrabble tile?
Please visit this websit, wiwicoco.etsy.com



They could help you!

No comments:

Post a Comment