Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Why does my internet connection stall out when playing online scrabble or downloading streaming video?

I have tried replacing my ethernet cables thinking maybe that had something to do with it. I can do both of these things fine on a laptop computer that gets its internet signal from the wireless router. I've also checked all my internet settings and everything seems to be the same.Why does my internet connection stall out when playing online scrabble or downloading streaming video?
An internet connection can become slow or stop working due to a number of reasons depending on the type of the connection. Many of the problems can be solved by making software changes or small hardware corrections. Detailed instructions at http://tinyurl.com/yl62gz

No comments:

Post a Comment