Thursday, February 9, 2012

I don't get it............game issue/scrabble. played free online/pogo as a guest?

seeking help for the thrid time. shocked that NOBODY has responded. I have a big black line issue. the big black line is blocking my scrabble tiles as well as my play button. now begging for help. I have researched. tried this and that. downloaded/unloaded/delete/browsed/etc and tried many things. someone please provide me the quickest/easiest/fastest correction to this problem. I miss my game. I am on a laptop/I have Windows 8 and have Chrome.I don't get it............game issue/scrabble. played free online/pogo as a guest?
Make an account, and make sure that you say you are from America (even if you're not), otherise they wont let you play scrabble in pogo games due to copyright issuesI don't get it............game issue/scrabble. played free online/pogo as a guest?
This isn't a full answer to your question, but it can help you get the answer you desire. As you are a registered pogo member,you can post a question on the official pogo forum and ask them. Some of the Pogo admin sometimes scan the forums, so good luck.



- http://games-forum.pogo.com/viewforum.ph鈥?/a>

^ This link takes you directly to the Help section of the Pogo forum.

No comments:

Post a Comment