Monday, February 6, 2012

Survey: Are you really good at playing "Scrabulous," the online Scrabble game?

(Because Kiki is kickin' booty on me right now...do you have a high vocabulary?)Survey: Are you really good at playing "Scrabulous," the online Scrabble game?
heehee I don't need high vocabulary to beat you! :p
Why don't you just play scrabble??Survey: Are you really good at playing "Scrabulous," the online Scrabble game?
I think I might be good at it. People keep trying to get me to play. I think I may try it today.Survey: Are you really good at playing "Scrabulous," the online Scrabble game?
me no good words
Nope,,never did try that,,but I love playing Word Whomp on pogo.com,,,
i never played but im going to right this second =]
thy so smart * think webster said

the AMERICAN LANGUAGE*

and when you brows through the

words [ P.S.

BEFORE U sign U name

on its certificate

PLEASE READ [ITS RULE *

bottom of the page *

me scribble thy or

is it the INK SPOTS *

thy harbor LIGHTS *

thy CHAPEL [CHIPS *

[i love scrabble *

[OVER 2 HARD,,BURN MY POTATO [RYE DOWN [DRY *

heck I am starved *
I've never played that but I love playing regular Scrabble. I'm such a loser that I even have the official Scrabble dictionary.



I'm violent when I play Scrabble.



Wanna play with me?!



I think I gots me some fairly decent vocabulary skillz.
Playing scrabble is more of knowing what words are legal than knowing their definitions, so "vocabulary" isn't really the right word. Also looking for hooks and set ups and blocks.



My scrabulous rating is slightly above average. There are many people who are rated lower than I and many who are rated higher. I win about 60% of my games.



If you want to get better at scrabulous, I suggest you play against robots. You will learn many new words this way!
Never played it online, I love Scrabble but no one will play it with me.

I know you guys would beat me bad.
Never played it. But Yahoo games Literati is similar. I asked you to play with me one night but you didn't. Must be that you were chicken. BAWWWWWWWK!!!! BAWK! bawk bawk bawk.

No comments:

Post a Comment