Thursday, February 9, 2012

Where can I play a multiplayr fullscreen, good, game of scrabble for free? notice I said fullscreen so no Pogo?

I need a multiplayer game of fullscreen scrabble that is free and not facebook either because i dont go on that. I love to play scrabble and to play it online wt ppl from all over the world.Where can I play a multiplayr fullscreen, good, game of scrabble for free? notice I said fullscreen so no Pogo?
In my opinion, best way to go is downloading a program called WordBiz at http://www.isc.ro. You can resize the window to fit full screen, but a part of that window will have to be for chat and for typing in commands. Some of the best players in the world play on ISC, so you'll definitely have a challenge on there!



You'll have to sign up for a handle (that's what they call a username). After downloading the WordBiz program to your computer, when you open it for the first time, you'll be prompted to enter your handle and password, and after that, you'll be asked to pick a dictionary. If you're from North America, pick English (US), otherwise, choose English (UK). Both are distinctly different dictionaries.



Good luck!
  • pimples blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment