Monday, February 6, 2012

In scrabble, if you play off another word, do you get more points? I'm playing scrabble o?

I'm playing scrabble online and at the end of a word that my opponent played, it shows the number 38, will I get more points if I play off that word then I will if I play off another letter from a different word?In scrabble, if you play off another word, do you get more points? I'm playing scrabble o?
Only if it changes the first word. Playing through it (using one of the letters) is no extra pointsIn scrabble, if you play off another word, do you get more points? I'm playing scrabble o?
Agree with Merty.



If the first word is 'GOWN' and you line up the 'S' in 'GASP' to make 'GOWNS', you get the points for BOTH words except for double or triple scores which have already been used. If the 'S' is on a double or triple word or letter score block, you get that bonus for BOTH words.In scrabble, if you play off another word, do you get more points? I'm playing scrabble o?
违es! 鈥€鈥€鈥€

鈥€鈥€鈥

No comments:

Post a Comment